The Chamber of Commerce’s primary role is that of advocacy for the business community. Together we’re better is the slogan that steers everything we do. Collecting feedback from our membership allows us to act as a united voice, standing strong on issues that affect the business community at large. Regardless of the level of Government, the Chamber is there lobbying on your behalf.
Supporting your success by lobbying the issues is only the first step. The Chamber offers a number of programs, events and opportunities to help your business thrive. You are encouraged to explore the many offerings the Chamber has, and as always we encourage your feedback on current offerings as well as new initiatives.
Send us an emailYes, Sign me up!
- Member’s Services
- Chamber Events, Series and Meetups
- Member’s Perks Program
- CCA NEO Membership
- Chamber Web-Badge
- Constant Contact Email Marketing Program
- E-Learning Centre Member’s Program
- Esso Business Card Program
- First Call – Your Hotline to HR
- FirstData Merchant Services Member’s Program
- ICC Canada Bookstore Discount
- M2M Shop & Save
- Marketing Opportunities
- Member’s Group Insurance Plan
- Mystery Shopper Program
- The Source Discount